Lionel Skywalker - The Wabi-Sabi Writer

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Lionel Skywalker

 


Jedi- master meowster nosed his way into the party, insisting I was ready, to face the dark side of the hallway.  He howled to the legions that hung around like unwelcome relatives and half eaten hope.  He chased sisyphean circles while we watched the clock dripping time like cobwebs running circles on the ceiling fan.  All the while, all love and light and limitless energy wafted from a gilded silken saber sending fluff tufts flying as he levitated in the living room.  Come, join me he purred.  And so I wove knee over thigh, ankle to hip, until I sat, a floating lotus, unbound to this mortal coil.  

his words nesting in my mind

 my force will be with you, always




Based on prompt to write a surrealistic prose poem
#wabisabipoetry
#100daysforLionel

2 comments: