Lunar Eclipse - The Wabi-Sabi Writer

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Lunar Eclipse




Full
Moon song
sung one summer night
slow
low and deep
red on the horizon
of my angst
a total eclipse
of the heart
words whispered
in the backseat 
of your mother's car
as we made our way 
home
from 
Hampton
to lives we were not 
allowed
to live

the only one who ever asked me

Full
moon dance
soft 
prance
out from the dark
into 
my 
heart
my
Eclypse
my
love
we walked this world
from coast
to forrest
to the city by the bay
my precious companion
I miss you every day


Glorious Orb
your light shines
on all my hidden corners
so I can see
in the shadows
what I have lost

and
also

so I can
finally
 be 
found






Inspired by the prompt "over the moon"

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful words, Jenny. I love the imagery of dancing in the moonlight and music. "Full Moon Song, Slow, Low and deep". "Full moon dance, soft, prance out from the dark and into my heart."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! moonlight and music do go together (marvelous night for a moon dance..)

      Delete