Throwing Blue Shade - The Wabi-Sabi Writer

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Throwing Blue Shade





Blue
color of plump wild berries
and my eyes at birth

now my once viridescent eyes
return to the ocean
blue-green-aquamarine
as my sky eyed niece
proclaimed

So many 
Cerulean 
memories

of songs sung
Blue

Those moody nights 
in white satin...

and Blue suede shoes
jiving the VHF

and how
it will be a blue
Christmas
without you...

I midnight maunder 
 growing livid by the minute

How you do me, blue
moon - making me wait
for elusive gestures
of romance
happily ever afters
and now
most cruel of all
denying me
sugar
in
my
bowl


So now I am 
of a certain age
going
Blue
Ribaldry rigamarole
and tales of acts
that make the Miller
blush

try to stop me



Based on the prompt to explore "Blue"

No comments: