La Sagesse du Chat - The Wabi-Sabi Writer

Saturday, October 5, 2019

La Sagesse du Chat




Hello old friend
you have sat patiently
at the kitchen table
while I blew 
hot air
strewn
bills
and other obligations
around you

You open up
without hesitation
to receive 
my words
now for my heart
to do the same
and my hand
to let the ink
flow 
between the lines

Perhaps I did not want to face
the pain
of my only confidante's
shivering absence

I pretend 
that life is the same
as before
when we did not speak
all those days
weeks
months
years
for either good
or bad
reasons

the basilar knowing
the reach possible
and that was comfort enough

Now it is no comfort at all
I have to face that you are gone

through the wardrobe door
beyond
here and now
there is a place
within

here I hear
your voice
in my own



OctPoWriMo 2019  Day 5

*La sagesse du chat - Wisdom of the Cat




















No comments: