Thick as Blood - The Wabi-Sabi Writer

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Thick as Blood


Like Night 
and
Day

"I see you sitting in the lotus position
levitating around
the parlor
chanting
I must have no negativity around me"

Clove
Cigarettes
and
hair
as
black
as 
pitch

silver rings
on every finger

ink marking
each
quivering
secret

an erogenous 
treasure map

"space shot.  cornball.  flakey puff"

Opposites

Nyx
and
Eos

our
blood
binds
us

our
blood
defined
us

you - type O negative

me - B positive

I could have never saved you...




“The heavier the burden, the closer our lives come to the earth, the more real and truthful they become. Conversely, the absolute absence of burden causes man to be lighter than air, to soar into heights, take leave of the earth and his earthly being, and become only half real, his movements as free as they are insignificant." -Milan Kundera

OctPoWriMo 2019  Day 29

No comments: