Breathwork - The Wabi-Sabi Writer

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Breathwork


Sand speaks

Journey now

with the ancient ones

Seek the one

the one who holds your stories

like smooth stones

for safe keeping

sleek obsidian

so many stones

 in her creased cupped hands

they slip into the net of her robes

she smiles 

keep going

I can hold more


the men dance

their feet

stained crimson

from clay and blood

as the drum pounds

 calling all forward

 to the fire


they keep their distance

faceless in the shadows


until I see

my father

and his father

and my mother's father

in the blur


the drum

 heart

 beats on

calls in

the women

they rush in 

on my waters

a cerulean wave

bathing in their knowing


together

the men

the women

from all four corners

connecting

breath

with

all

life



OctPoWriMo 21  Day 3

Photo Credit -  Kambo Naturista©

No comments: