Bolt Climbing - The Wabi-Sabi Writer

Thursday, October 7, 2021

Bolt Climbing

 

one trip

 around the sun

ago

I stood 

teetering

on the edge

listening to the trickle 

of possibilities

like pebbles

tumbling down

the cliffside

towards

the mysterious valley 

below


It has always been my way

to step back

into familiar footing

however root ridden 

it is

almost assuredly

I will trip

but at least 

the grounds kiss

is quicker

but for some strange reason

I dove

deep

down

off the crumbling precipice

into the cavernous 

space

of wishing

I made the other choice


so now

my known

a pit

dotted in red ochre

beckons me

with high pitch

resonance


randomized

ramiform

rooms

lure

and

loom


it is said

singing

is the most efficient way

to explore

caves


so

play the muzic


Listen

my own old words

bounce off 

the weeping walls


OctPoWriMo 21  Day 7

1 comment:

  1. Loved this piece it has a strange seeping,cascading effesct deep inside... Reverberating the thoughts, returning back again and again..

    ReplyDelete