Perchance to Dream... - The Wabi-Sabi Writer

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Perchance to Dream...






Today begins my quest to write a novel in a month.  50K words in 30 days.  I am starting this endeavor hot on the heels of a intense poetry project so I had minimal if any mindspace to plan my novel - I will be a pantser scribe - writing as the words flow (and may they flow with inspiration and ease).  Towards this end I have lured my critic into a sealed (and padded) room with the promises of copious foil wrapped edits at the end of the noveling adventure.  

This will be a new work - one born out of an inkling of an idea and a bout of insomnia.  The story will weave through the space of waking and sleep and beyond.

Join me as I find the way by moonlight.... Deep in the Soul Sleep



“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”  Oscar Wilde


“To die, to sleep – to sleepperchance to dream – ay, there's the rub, for in this sleep of death what dreams may come…” Hamlet - William Shakespeare



1 comment: