Quarterquel - Day 13 - The Wabi-Sabi Writer

Friday, February 12, 2021

Quarterquel - Day 13

 



Twenty five years ago I did a rigorous soul search - well, more like an emotional excavation. I had made regrettable choices that hurt those I cared about and that left me wounded. I explored each of these wounds - some scabbed over, some scars etched like wild dry riverbeds though the desert. Others still bleeding. Ancestral. 

It took a half year to do the work, to recognize, to forgive, to heal. It was worth the effort 

Now I am at another emotional event horizon. I have been feeling off balanced, out of alignment for years. It is time for, to coin a phase from Suzanne Collin, a quarterquell. 

So here I am. My #100dayjourneylaunching me into the arena.

#the100dayproject #day13


No comments: